ACMS PTO Meeting Summary
April 16, 2019 - Next meeting April 30 at 7:45 a.m.
Present were Stephanie Bragg, Stefanie Deuber, Coral Cavanagh, Marie Desmond, and Yvonne Moore.
Coral moved, Stefanie seconded, and the group voted and approved funding the 8th Grade Wild Island
April 25 is Open House
• We have requested donations via the homerooms for 20 themed baskets. Parents may also donate
other items, and of course we also welcome cash donations.
• Emails from teachers are starting to come out. We put a reminder letter in their mailboxes.
• Turn in items by the 19th.
• Gather in the staff room April 23 to assemble baskets and other bid lots/items.
• PTO members are contacting additional potential donors for items beyond the classroom baskets.
o Please log new donations and associated info (donor, contact info, item value, and so on) in our
• PTO members will donate bottles of wine and beer for the “instant cellar” auction item.
• Elvia will provide Coral the info regarding the dinner cost/pay structure for the Kermés, so that we can
help with sign-making.
• Susie told us via email that she will be doing bid sheets, and will make item description sheets for the
plastic display stands we'll borrow from Glenshire. She has the Sign-Up Genius ready to go and will
include a link to that in the e-blast that she will send out soon. She also will be posting recognition to our
Facebook page as items are received.
Honor Roll Breakfasts have been postponed
Staff Appreciation - Week of May 6
• Monday - Coffee day. Coral will organize this.
• Tuesday - Baked goods (will we ask for donations via a sign-up genius?)
• Wednesday - Catered lunch (PTO will fund this)
• Thursday - Breakfast/Granola Bars - We will ask for donations via a sign-up genius for this.
• Friday - Baked goods - We will request/purchase items from Sierra Bakehouse
• Susie has a sign-up genius sheet from last year and we can modify that for this year, if needed.
Next meeting April 30 at 7:45 a.m. We will want to check our $ situation and determine which costs of Staff
Appreciation week we can cover.
The next PTO meeting will be Thursday, February 10th, 2022 at 6:15 pm at Raley's O.N.E in the upstairs Lounge.