We realize that many ACMS families have a local business and would like to be more involved with their children’s school while gaining community exposure. We are reaching out today because we’re kicking off an exciting new sponsorship program and are inviting you to become an inaugural donor!
By contributing $150 to $2,000 (or more!) you’ll be listed as a Family, Cub, or Cougar sponsor and your name and company logo will be included on our gratitude banner, in the annual yearbook, and within the Alder Creek PTO website. Cougar-level sponsors will also be featured monthly on our social media page where we’ll highlight your business and encourage followers to support those who support us.
All funds raised will help the PTO provide transportation for activities, sponsorship for athletic teams, create fun community building events for students, and support our teachers and staff throughout the year.
You may also choose to donate anonymously, or without public recognition. We’re aiming to have sponsorships in place by February 18th, 2022 to assure all logos will be printed on the gratitude banner.
Lastly, we are always striving to build our network. If you know of a business or family who would be interested in supporting the ACMS PTO, please share this information, or have them contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generosity and support of our school. We are so fortunate to live in this amazing community together!
The ACMS Parent Teacher Organization
Your sponsorship is fully tax deductible! Federal Tax ID # 94-3467147
Sponsorship Categories -
$600 for the remainder of 21/22 school year or
$1000 for the remainder of 21/22 school year and full 22/23 school year
Cub Sponsors will receive:
● A thank you to your business or family printed on a Gratitude Banner to be displayed on the campus fence at the entrance to ACMS
● A small recognition with your business logo or family listed on a Gratitude page in our school yearbook distributed to all ACMS students
● A thank you with your business or family name on the ACMS PTO website
$1200 for the remainder of 21/22 school year or
$2000 for the remainder of 21/22 school year and full 22/23 school year
Cougar Sponsors will receive everything from the Cub Level, as well as:
● An opportunity to display your business banner in the ACMS gym for all upcoming dances and sporting events
● Yearbook recognition: 1/4 page in the ACMS school yearbook with your logo and business information (limited space available for the 2021-22 yearbook, sign up soon!)
● Facebook recognition: a personalized thank you to your business several times throughout the school year, with a clickable link to your website
● A mention on social media and the ACMS PTO website
Please mail completed form with your sponsorship check by February 18th, 2022 to:
Alder Creek Middle School PTO
10931 Alder Drive, Truckee, CA 96161
Please email your highest resolution logo to: email@example.com.
If you don’t already have a banner, we can direct you to the right place.